TopicHow to fix the issue of BellSouth email not working on Mac?
If you find out that the Bellsouth Email is creating issues while working properly on Macintosh Operating system, like it hangs a lot, crashes suddenly in between, doesn’t open or just fails to work, then you need to implement the steps given below before you reach out to the technical executives at bellsouth support number
- Ensure that the mail server is working appropriately and the IMAP and SMTP settings have been configured properly
- Restart the Mac device and open the Safari browser
- Disable any anti-virus software for a temporary purpose
- Check the connectivity settings
- Disable the Firewall settings and any other popup program.
Read more here - bellsouth technical support number